Thursday, February 5, 2009

some things i like the most

I like hockey the most. And music. The low end of the musical spectrum, especially. I like art the most, in an extraordinarily wide variety. I like the unappreciated things in life. I like the sharing of real thoughts. Real, genuine opinions on things. It actually probably frustrates me the most that people rarely take the time to offer real opinions. Usually in an effort to not offend someone else. I like band shirts and going to shows. I like not being in financial gridlock. I like eating more than once a day. I like going to class but not doing homework. I like my job. I like my cat but only my one cat. I like my house. I like the way you feel somewhat weightless as an elevator stops, as well as the feeling you get when you step off an escalator. I like my mind. I like the idea of insanity. I like thinking. I like talking about thinking. I like dreams. I like being home alone. I like being in the dark. I like watching movies. In the dark. I like having things in common. I like relating to people especially when they think they're unrelatable. I like looking at things. I like static electricity. I like alternative ways of presenting ideas. I like abstract things. I like rain. I like watching snow from inside. I like thunderstorms from inside and outside. I like wind. I like trees. I like architecture and imagining about the people that built it. I like watching people do the things they do. I like wondering about technology. I like generating pictures in my head that make it easier to understand things. I like sounds. A lot of different ones. I like some words too.

No comments:

Post a Comment