Tuesday, February 3, 2009

again again

When one situates themselves like I have, it's difficult to relate to ordinary members of society. Not to say I have no friends, but rather the ones I do are not well-equipped to understand the full aspects of my conversation. Statically traversing the nation (I thought) I've met any number of people who had the ability to will. Those who wished to go out to entertain ourselves, I would politely decline without disclosing specific fiscal disasters looming ahead. Others would suggest a meal or ask for a bite of food on my person citing convenience. These I would reject or reluctantly oblige, respectively, without suggesting the evidence of three square meals opposed to a humble one. Still others invited me to alleviate struggles by short holiday, whom I would respectfully disagree under the observation of priority. A trail rarely tread, however, stumbles a few understandees who share and relate and make our journey far less isolated. There's only a few now. I can only look forward to my departure as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment