Tuesday, February 10, 2009

and sometimes balloons

To the utter disarray of mankind,
I can only wonder about the difference between art and literature
should there be one.
Pondering the inflow of Idea and whether or not they introduce themselves BEFORE meaning.
In the meantime I'll be the one floating hopelessly through the through the universe (city) probably stumbling over cobblestone and running into brick walls and banging his head against shelves shelves shelves of compact discs.

Besides. I'm afraid of clowns.

5 comments:

  1. Hi.
    You don't know me, but i am kayla's friend.
    I've been reading some of your writting for a couple weeks now, and i think that you are an excellent writter. You do seem to write a heck of a lot though.
    Well just thought that i would say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my violin teacher has my playing what she calls literature, but i'm guessing you meant words..

    ps. when i tried to type words i typed wrods, thought you should know.

    pss. recodshC=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coulrophobia is inherited in this family.


    Meez feared of dem too


    scolods.....my new name for scary clowns......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate everything about clowns. I don't understand how they could possibly bring children joy.
    I just wanted to remind you that you're incredibly interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I love it when people think I'm interesting. It makes me feel like a person. You know what I mean? Like I'm not just a number.

    ReplyDelete