Monday, September 15, 2008

[untitled]

walking along a cobblestone path
in the outreach of my mind
I stumbled across a calm and shallow brook
which one could only discern carried memories.
And fish. probably a few of those as well.
I followed it to a willow tree
that I assessed to be as old as me
so I sat beneath it for shade.
there, the ghost of my life as it were
appeared amidst the branches
staring in awe of my life as it is.
it was dark but the moon shone brightly
and in the pale light i may have shaken my head in disgust
more than likely, it was only my imagination.
what did he know anyway?
So I excused myself.
and thanked him for his company.

3 comments:

  1. wow.
    i love it lots.
    && yes, that was Dali.
    i love him too.

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. i wasn't counting u on the whole loving RENT thing. haha i'll love it enough for both of us :P

    <3
    xpxvs.

    X px vs. _____

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like this and the entry above it too. Love the willow tree thing you posted in that comment on Kay's too. :)

    zutxo.

    X px vs. Zut xo

    ReplyDelete