Tuesday, September 16, 2008

don't stop here, keep reading.

i've been reluctant to post anything new because i feel like once i do, the old ones pass by unnoticed and forever forgotten.

but the problem is, ive just been getting used to unloading the contents of my mind into virtual space...you know...so my brain doesn't get clogged up or anything.
trying not to post has just clogged my brain with things so i decided to stop.

just promise you won't forget the stuff i wrote before :(
i speak mainly to me.


________________________________________


so here we are.
i thought of typing my favorite part of this entry out...but i realized it steals away the aesthetic value of the night i created it.

this is why i enjoyed the journal so much, i think.
it wasn't just writing out what was in my brain on any given night. it was more. it was showing EXACTLY how i felt. whether or not anyone else can manage to work out everything each entry says, i'll never know. but i can. and thats why i do it. thats why i do this. whatev.



never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment