Friday, March 20, 2009

STAY ASLEEP

The sky is purple. Is it always that way? Yes, I think it is. Yeah, most definitely, what a stupid question. Careful getting on to the sidewalk, it moves quick on Mondays. Is it really Monday already? Where has time...NO! I forgot my phone. Too late now, I can't go back. What time is it anyway? I'd know if I had my phone. Oh. The clock tower. 17 o'clock. I am going to be so late. I do have my books, right? One. Two. Fantastic. Ulysses and Only Revolutions. These will do wonders in Finance. Do we use books in that class? Yes, Ulysses. Sunny today. Bright. Sunglasses. Brilliant. Don't look now, Yer killin maaee like wo-be-a-chaan are you holdin me up or are you holding, mae doowwn. Rike. Rahk. Rike. Riieeke. Heyy. Not bad. Not bad at all. Think I'll take Bellefield today. Follow behind. Maybe swing past impressively. The bus! The bus! If I had caught it, no. Too late. Let's see. Up, around, McDonalds. How many blocks is that? One? Two? No, that must be twenty minutes. By then it will be far too late. To. Class. Open Ulysses to page 178 where we will learn about stocks vs. bonds. Stocks win 5-3. (Look up, look around). Stage? No. Store. Finally, a purchase! Oh, plays like a dream, much better than that old gal home. Don't tell her I said that. Truss rod problem, medication needed. Oh! Remember about what they said about lucidity? Am I? Am I? Count fingers. One, two, twelve. Nope. Excited over nothing. Something's different though. Something new. Room. Bed, desk, dresser, works. Is it so late already? It looks light outside. Spit down thirty stories. Never gets old. Nope, sure is dark. Lay down, lay down. We'll wait this one out.

2 comments:

  1. were to talking about Charlotte? if so, i won't tell her :p

    fluck.
    haha, seriously...my verification code was so close to swearing.

    ReplyDelete