Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OBEY

"Do you know why you are here?"
Probably something to do with the blood on my shirt.
"You killed that man."
Why?
"That's what I'm here to ask you. Do you remember what happened?"
Yeah, he said something that offended me so I punctured his abdomen with scissors.
"What did he say to offend you?"
Nice day out, eh?
"Yes, what did he say?"
That's it.
"That's what he said?"
Yes.
"Why did that offend you?"
Who is he to believe that a nice day for him is a nice day for everyone?
"It wasn't a nice day for you?"
Narcissism.
"What?"
It's very narcissist of him to say that. And it wasn't all he said.
"What else did he say?"
Waiting for someone?
"He said that too?"
Yes.
"And it offended you?"
Wouldn't it offend you?
"No, I would just make conversation."
Perhaps it should.
"Why?"
That wasn't all.
"What else?"
Nice scissors you got there. Sharp.
"How is that offensive?"
So far he's criticized everything about my being there.
"Has he?"
He also agreed to pay me several thousand euros to stab him with those scissors.
"Did he?"
No. But if he had, would I still be here?
"Yes."
I suppose we're done here.
"I suppose so."

No comments:

Post a Comment