Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hahaaa

You thought you had me.
For a minute I was near convinced.
You thought you could FOOL me but.
But.
But but but but but.
I saw through it.
I was close,
Close to believing every word.
Eating up every sly comment, but.
As they dissipated, and you faded,
That's when I saw it.
An epiphany, in a flash.
I realized what I had gotten and what I hadn't,
And what I hadn't was real.
You thought you had me,
WELL DON'T YOU FEEL THE FOOL NOW.
Here Here Here Here Here
And HERE I am and I knowwwwwww
Who
You
Are
Yet what I haven't figured out.
Is why.
AND I ASSUME!
There's an answer beyond what I knowwww.
True to be here myself true I am
And I will know I will tell I will
I will believvvve what it is
I came to find out and even if
Oh you think I am crazy.
I am. I am and I am.
And you can't fool a crazy person.
Unless you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment