Friday, December 5, 2008

Noscents

-Sorry, no more headphones.
-Can't I wait for more?
-Might be awhile.
-I got nothing to do.
-You're funeral...

-Why's that?
-No se.
-Sabes lo que si?
-Now you're just muttering nonsense.
-If only you knew.
-I do know. It's you who only knew if.
-What's that I don't know?
-How much time you've wasted here.
-Who's wastin?
-Standing.
-Landing.
-On what?
-You're business is mine.
-You're mine is my business.
-I'll lend you mine mind for two.
-What'll I do with that?
-Land a mine or two.
-Been there, done that.
-Been who?
-I don't know you.
I told you nothing to see here, hear here.
Go away.
-Nothin to do, go or stay.
-That makes one of you.
-Make my day.
-Don't need to.
-Then I'll be here...
-I'll be away.
-Safe trip, Godspeed.
-Thick skull, eh?
-Now wait here.
-No, you need to wait over there.
-Hearmuffs yet?
-Never again. Leave.
-NUhno.
-I think the corner store just got a shipment.
-You mean the RadioShak?
-At Fifth and Center, yes.
-Don't they run along?
-Good luck. Au revoir. Adios. Ciao.
Sayonara, veiche, auf wiedersehen,
-Aren't you forgetting something?
-Told you once, nothing available.
-I'll be back for more

1 comment:

  1. what?
    are you going to tell me either?

    <3supronre

    i love this by the way(:

    ReplyDelete