Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh, P.S.

I have money still on my Best Buy gift card. (I had previously used some of it on Bob Dylan's newest). Actually, let's talk about that.

Wow.
Different.
He sounds old. And sad. Not completely back to folk roots, but definitely that direction. Very bluesy. Very mellow. Very depressing. It may have to grow on me. That voice is getting to me though. It's like...I can tell its Dylan, but wow.

On to bigger things. I looked up the Gold Box Edition of Twin Peaks to see if maybe I could spend the rest of my gift card on that. NO NO NO.
$89.99
Are you kidding me? That's what you get for looking up probably the highest rated item on IMDb.
Wow.
So I guess I'll have to settle for Pink Floyd: Pulse. "Settle" as if thats a bad thing. I'm more than excited to get out there. Anyone wanna watch it with me when I get it? Over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over again?

I'm babbling. The Lady Vanishes beckons. (The lady is about to vanish) O.o

2 comments:

  1. I WILL WATCH IT WITH YOU!!! OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....

    IN JULY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I LOVE Bob Dylan. And your mother teases me incessantly about his voice.

    supepile.........a pile of soup

    ReplyDelete