Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Need a Record Player.

Because I thought we had one. I think we don't.
Today, I found a number of records that I NEEEEED.

Warning: If you don't know who these are by, just stop reading now.

Zaq and I found:
The Wall
The Dark Side of the Moon
Band of Gypsies
Never Mind the Bollocks
Appetite for Destruction
...And Justice for All
Kill 'em All
Master of Puppets
The Song Remains the Same
London Calling
Bleach

I think there were more but my mind just keeps returning to Never Mind and London Calling. I want them.

First one to correctly name every band that made these albums wins. GO GO GO

1 comment:

  1. Pink Floyd
    Pink Floyd
    Jimi Hendrix
    Sex Pistols
    Guns and Roses
    Metallica
    Led Zeppelin
    The Clash
    Nirvana

    I skipped two...I didn't know them. :(

    When we have our album party you can bring yours over now too. :)

    ReplyDelete