Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Life as we know it


over. why?
our house owns NHL 09 now.
maybe thats why im stockpiling blog posts today. because i know for the next [insert unreal amount of time] i will be holed up in my room raising the stats of my defenseman. [Andrew Thomas, offensive defenseman, is now rated 64. He has yet to score a point in his NHL career, but he has a +/- of +1, 7 shots on net, and 27 career hits. Coach Therrien also rated him A+ for stats, A+ for teamwork, and A+ for position. He has 2 penalty minutes (a single cross checking call. it was bull.)]

I'll be sure to keep you posted on my stats. ;D

its funny though. i think having the game has had the opposite effect i thought it would. i was actually a half hour EARLY for work today because i was playing NHL. what? yeah. i guess when i was planning my schedule of activities right before playing i was thinking "okay. i work at 4. i stop playing at 3:30. leave the house at 3:40." but apparently, at some point during the game against the senators, my mind translated STOPPING at 3:30 into WORK BEGINS at 3:30. [we won the game against the sens, 6-5. i just couldn't get a look at that empty net...]

so basically...it appears to me that NHL 09 is actually IMPROVING my time management skills. what an awesome game. and they say video games are the downfall of society.


Warning: Don't deem the previous post irrelevant due to the posting of this post before you read the previous post. SERIOUSLY. don't mess with bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment