Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Money's an issue. I think I've sent out at least 30 applications/resumes. A few have responded, none have taken me, thus far. I know I won't have enough to pay this month's bills but I may be able to work it out with my roommates. That won't last forever. I've been considering another loan, but I don't know how to do that. I know so many people that say "Oh, I just had to take out another loan," and when I ask how they did that or what kind of loan they say "Oh, just go to financial aid." I go there and they say "Have you tried the Stafford Loan or our other grants." YES I'VE TRIED THEM I STILL DON'T HAVE MONEY BECAUSE YOU TOOK IT ALL. So I started looking at the options at the bank's website and it just scared me. So. Square one. I'm in a familiar position. Never underestimate the term "poor college student."

1 comment:

  1. My precious grandson. If I had ANY money at all available to me I would gladly give it ALL to you. In a minute, without blinking an eye. I LOVE YOU....and one thing I know for sure. Knowing you as I do I have only one thing to say. You aren't putting it in the hands of the ONE you know can help you. Let go.....Let God.

    ReplyDelete