Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm glad now


because if it had happened any other way,
I might feel differently. It went as it
went, and as a result, I think I can say
now, that I am at peace. Not at peace
with you, well maybe in a sense, but
at peace with who you are. At peace with
who I am. At peace with where we are,
and never regretting who we will never
be, anymore. I've other things to worry
about, now. I no longer need you.
I am different today than I was
yesterday. Maybe you know that.
Maybe you never will. But I am
okay with that now. Because
our paths are no longer
parallel. We have gone
our separate ways and
I can honestly say
that in my humble
opinion, I have
taken the time
to grow, just
a little bit
more from
it all.
Sorry,
and

I won't forget. Or regret.

1 comment:

  1. i think it's kinda sad, but kinda not.
    i'm also glad about the shape.

    rehobil.

    ReplyDelete