Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks, Futbol, and Hard Candy

So my day started off well.
I woke up to The Twilight Zone.
Then I watched The Twilight Zone.
Followed by...The Twilight Zone.
Later I watched...The Twilight Zone.

...it was a marathon.

I watched some of Jaws, but soon returned to The Twilight Zone.
I watched some of The Twilight Zone.
Then I ate some hot dogs. Practically eating a little piece of America.
I had french fries too. Talk about an American meal.
Oh, with ranch dressing.
Anyway, then I watched Fear Itself. And The Twilight Zone.

THEN. Then I went to PMs.
It was rainy.
We played some soccer.
My team won. 47-2. whatev. no big deal.

THEN. We went to the church.
Played with fire.
Set off some fireworks.
Played some sah-ker.
We played in bare feet, and now my feet are murdered. Dead.
But you know what? Never again will I play in shoes in the CLC.
Its so much more fun.

But for now...I'm just chillin in my home, watching Hard Candy.
Ever see it? Oh, you should. It's in the $5 bin at Walmart. Sup.
It's great.

art.

No comments:

Post a Comment