Friday, February 20, 2009

a panic inducing toxin

LOWER ME DOWN!
jester to CLOWN
ENOUGH of that CROWN
Take me to town.
Paint off the brown
I'll make sure you drown.
in that disgusting green gown
the villagers frown
a current attempt
to hold in contempt
a drip drip drip drip
irregular squeeze
flown in trapeze
despicable breeze
undoubtedly freeze
garnish and cheese
spoils with ease
am i crazy?
just lazy?
a bit too phrasy?
braintrainchainlainbanecaneslainmanegain
drainpainwaindetainconstraininanerainvain
maincontainwanesanesanesanesane
sane.


i cant see past your eyes
am i really?
can i really?
whats a witch which cant witch
if i
if i
if i
PINS. AND. AND. AND. PINS AND. PINS. AND. AND. AND. AND. AND. NEEDLES.
EVERY

SINGLE

TIME.
i am not the answer.
just another question???????

I promise you that.

4 comments:

  1. I love the umbrella picture you have in your myspace. Its just like my world... It rains a lot and its completely upside down.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah you like because you can read it :P.
    when I have time and help i will translate my posts into english ;).
    I really like this post...!you're different of the portuguese boys :).
    Mar

    ReplyDelete